Monday, July 27, 2009

Questions about Transitioning




Ok so I have a few questions about the type of products

that you should use when going natural. I am so ready to

do the big chop, I want to make sure I have all that I need

for when the time comes. Check out my questions via the vid

below and help me get an idea as I start this journey. I said I wanted

to do a forum but I have to finish setting that up, so that will

be on the way soon. Keep your eyes open for that. I want to say thank

you guys in advance for your support and help.

1 comments:

Tangled Hair Techs said...

Great post, but a big issue with transitioning is that women do not always know how to deal with very tangled or matted hair.

It can be frustrating and sometimes cause women to revert back to having chemicals in their hair. Don't fear, just use the Take Down Remover/Detangler cream to soften and gently detangle. And before you know it your hair just continues to grow beautifully.

Post a Comment